April 14, 2011

earth day poster and specialty item stufff

I changed the background colors to green instead of blue--I think this captures the green, earth-y feel of Earth Day, and it's a nice complement to the reds and oranges of her hair. The type still has a bit of tweaking to do, and I'm probably going to add some more shenanigans to her hair, but it's pretty much done.


The pattern for the tissue paper:
I still have to figure out how I'm going to print that, or if I need to make a stamp or something...


I'm going to make a sticker to go with it as well. I bought some window decal paper from Office Depot last weekend, which, at the time, sounded like a really original idea. Now, though, I can't really think of anything to do with it other than slapping the logo on there. Oh well.
I still plan on designing a website, but I think I'm going to have to take some more pictures this weekend first.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! The only thing I might add is either
    2011 to the headline you have already Earth Day.

    Just make it Earth Day 2011 and it will be more timely. otherwise, it's killer.

    ReplyDelete