December 13, 2012

Grooveshark changes



Working on the side recommendation this for these...I like it better more divided like this, without the rounded corners. Still not sure about the color or 10% opacity though. Eh, we'll see.

EDIT: And here's how it happened. Complete with QR codes to "lead to additional playlists." Done? The only spread I'm still not happy with is the first one, with the introduction. Maybe I'll extend the mandala or something.












Things still on my list: Belle Armoire magazine (which will probably take the most work), Font Ad, Personal logo, Pictures of my CD box set (which will have to be photoshopped, probably, since that one was not very well made...), Fish booklet, Hackers intro, and Kinetic type timing. Some of these can't be very well explained in one image...I'm gonna have to figure that one out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment