February 4, 2013

Music Video Storyboards

These are pretty vague and random-looking without the 3d stuff in there...but anyway. It's at least the beginning of a plan. This is probabaly going to end up being longer than a minute...2:00 at least, unless I can think of some elegant way to edit my soundtrack shorter or make some smoother transitions here. All but some of the last nature-y shots are mine, and I have base video for most of the city stuff. I'd still like to go up to the top of a few buildings though...Sims...Sean...
And then I just have to figure out a time when bipolar Georgia weather won't screw me over and go to Tallulah Gorge or some park in Alpharetta or something to get some good nature-y shots.

I'm planning on going into C4D later tonight to start messing around with abstract shapes and textures that I could animate through these environments, so I'll post some screens of those too.





The song I chose:



Aaaand my shorter 1:40 edit of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment