January 27, 2012

80sss

So I was doing some research for Paige's 80's poster project, and look what I found. Check out the 10th poster down. What a small world...

Anyway, here's some stuff I'm thinking about. I thought this poster was gonna be super easy, but for some reason I decided to use Photoshop, and it's taking me a while to figure out what I want... I've got a couple different directions going on right now.

EDIT: jk guys, I'm going the space/geometry direction. I feel like this is going places.


...added a few things. I still have to iron out the typography and maybe add some finishing touches in photoshop, but I'm pretty much done.



Something super bright and typographic?


Or something with this wolf? Perhaps quoting Duran Duran?


Also, here's one of my ideas for the Ted Talk collateral posters. This kindof looks like a book cover rigth now though... I'll add more information later.




No comments:

Post a Comment