January 2, 2012

new year, new stuff, new posts

Winter break is almost over, and I'm feelin' pretty good...despite the fact that I've gotten almost nothing finished yet. Really, there's no almost about it. I have nothing finished right now. On the upside, I watched three seasons each of Supernatural and Mad Men, and got a couple new pairs of boots, and a new laptop with a working battery so I can finally design without having to be at my apartment. This opens up so many opportunities...where will I finish these projects? The aquarium? The roof of my house? The creepy chem lab? The hallway, five minutes before they're due? Who knows! The options are endless :) 
I also got a bunch of art books for Christmas, which you can bet will come in handy when I'm sitting on the roof or in the hallway or whatever wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life. But, we have at least a couple weeks before that kind of thing starts happening...





Design New Years Resolutions:

- Learn After Effects and Cinema 4D
- Get an internship this summer
- Get an internship this semester?
- Start doing more illustrative/custom typography
- Find some freelance work?
- Figure out why the shit Blogger won't let me change my background.
- Make at least one personal poster/month
- Quit writing retarded blog posts as an excuse to upload random pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment