November 26, 2012

Another break ends...

...with me leaving most of the work til the last minute. Commendable, to be sure.

The only thing I'm really changing for Sugar Moon is my ad...New tagline (...sortof. TBA.), changed font, different copy... Yeah, it pretty much looks the same. I don't know how I feel about this gross beige background...but how to fix you?! Ahhh


Just finished most of my website and app screens for GSN. Are we supposed to post those? I'm still in NBC mode... Anyway, I guess I'll try to conquer a logo animation. Here's some that I liked that I probably don't have time to figure out:


Liv Id from Plenty on Vimeo.








PlusOne Logo Animation from Sander van Dijk on Vimeo.

Thoughts on the Atlanta Jewish Music Festival poster:







Looks like I'm going illustrative :}

No comments:

Post a Comment