November 5, 2012

Sugar Moon Ads wip

My french cafe/coffee cupcake ad so far:

still pretty silly...and not very slap-you-in-the-face french yet. But it's getting there. I'll post more progress screens as I go along.


maybe the problem is the cupcake wrapper? not very gourmet...


ugh i don't even know. im moving on to typography anyway.


What a winner.

Possible variations:
- (pina colada - island)
- pumpin - fall leaves/mittens, etc
- vanilla buttercream - birthday party/sleepover
- creme de menthe - fresh green fields/morning dew/idk
- peach - orchards/southern/cracker barrel stuff
- red velvet - crazy people

Candy Magazine Spread progress:


I'm planning on putting a legend and a couple other minor infographics in the middle of that circle. I might end up having to make this two spreads...

No comments:

Post a Comment