September 1, 2011

good vs. bad design

Here's a bunch of stuff I've accumulated over the last little bit.


Not the greatest picture, but I think this is really funny and clever.





























And some bad designs:




and THIS. I honestly have no idea what happened to this website. Actually, I do:

"It is a site for a bridal shop in Florida. It is ran by a schizophrenic guy whose mother (Yvette?) owns a Bridal Shop. Nevermind the fact that it is probably the worst designed site you will ever see. Nevermind the obnoxious midi files playing on every page. The strange thing about this site is that the crazy webmaster also uses the site to sell his art. He is a self proclaimed World Famous Artist. It gets weirder, though.

If you click through the site, you will notice a lot of talk about "~V8~+". I emailed The World Famous Artist Sean Terrence Best asking what the fuck ~V8~+ is , and he sent me this explanation-
I am very excited and happy that you know about V8 !! ~*
Thank You, colorsarah, for visiting Yvette's Site and Thank You for letting us know that you know about V8 !! ~*
Leonardo Da Vinci encoded V8 in his the Last Supper Painting !! ~*
you have probably already seen it there, if not, just look closely and it will appear to you !! ~*
Gustav Klimt also encoded V8 in his most famous painting, the Kiss !! ~*
I can sure remember that when I first discovered V8 and the esoteric and enigmatic energies thereof, well, it was just about the most exhilarating moment of my life !! ~*
Thank You so very much again for your important email contact and, as always, Yvette's is entirely at your service !! ~*
Yeah, that is some Da Vinci code, right here. He also sent me another email about how "~V8~+ is the actual fiber of all matter" and some other information about aliens, the illuminati and some really detailed, complicated metaphysical stuff. Here is a new page that I just found that goes into detail about V8.

There is a lot of crazy shit on this website, too much to go into detail about in this post. You will have to explore the site and see for yourself like I did. Besides his paintings, there is also some (creative?) writings on some pages--there was one really fucked up story which started out as his autobiography and turned into a incoherent rambling about V8."

No comments:

Post a Comment