November 27, 2011

Belle Armoire + other stuff

So I'm redoing my website. It was kindof random compared to the magazine, and I don't even know where those rounded rectangles came from. So, now I'm goin for a more simplified, photography based phenomenon...or something. Yeah, I don't know either. I'll post here some updates as I go, but here's what I have right now (not much...):





Aaand my magazine. I think I'm done? I might add some desaturated ads in the gray boxes and experiment a little with the layouts, but this is probably what's going to happen.









And here's what I have so far on the calendar. It's a little chaotic right now, but I like where this is going.


I also am playing with punctuation and bold colors..I can't decide whether or not this is a cop out.



Aaand here's what I have to Paige's website. Nottttt much. I'm not sure how I feel about this... it looks a bit like a 5th grader obsessed with My Chemical Romance made it. Well, it's a work in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment