November 5, 2011

Color Comps + Obama + Flickr

My MODA thing so far:
I'm not really sure where I'm going with this...


My new Flickr. There's only a couple pictures in there right now, but I'm going to upload some of the nice ones I have soon.

I put my nice swirly pattern on some tissue paper. I think it turned out pretty nicely:


Still don't know how I'm going to wrap my bottle, or if I'm even going to end up using that...

COLOR COMPS. Wow. That was a long day. It was good though, I definitely would rather go pick them up than trust the postal service. Linda was nice; she had a pretty impressive setup. She and her husband used to make the plastic thing to go over the push buttons on ovens and microwaves and washing machines so that companies could figure out what they wanted--that was pretty cool. She also had about a million Pantone colors, and Simmeyon picked the one color she didn't have haha
Some blurry pictures:















My "finished" poster for Obama's call for work:
Pretty simple. I like it though.

Also, I went to Walmart today to pick up a couple things, and I saw the new Coke cans. They look pretty classy.


1 comment:

  1. Great Entry into your blog! So glad you all went to meet with Linda at Color Comps...it's nice for her to meet with students from time to time and plus you got to hang out with your pals from class. The tissue paper looks very interesting and I hope it works out. Love the Obama Jobs poster.
    Now, I hope you'll put all that creativity into the MODA competition as well....

    ReplyDelete