November 4, 2011

posters for america

So it's 2:30 in the morning. This seems to happen to me a lot.
Anyway, here's what I have so far (...not very much) on the poster for Obama. I'm not sure I'll be really finished by tomorrow, especially since we're driving up to get the transfers, but I like where these are going, so I'll probably finish them eventually even if it's not in time to be famous...


Right now I like the one on the right more, but I'm really starting to get into custom typography, so the left one could be cool too. I haven't done much with either of them yet though... We'll see how this goes.

EDIT: an update on the right one:



I was gonna do a poster for Swedish House Mafia this week too, but it's definitely due later today, and as I haven't started, I definitely don't think that's going to happen.

And here's one I did just for fun.


And here's some stuff I found tonight:

The Coke cans are turning white for polar bears. They actually look pretty nice.

A sweet Art Nouveau mural in Montreal. And we all know how infatuated I am with Mucha...


And this awesome video. Dang. I wish I had that on my wall.



EDIT: so I did end up whipping out a Swedish House Mafia poster...


No comments:

Post a Comment