February 14, 2012

CROWS i am so tired of them

Poster:


Brochure:







Infographic (a fold-out page in the brochure):


Postcard:


Here's where I'm at with the TED Talk collateral project. I think the poster is done, I might just play around with the illustration style a little. The brochure is done except for the typography on the vending machine diagram spread and maybe a sleeve to put the whole thing in. I tried to print out a comp of it today, but double-sided pages and booklet printing freaks me out. I'm gonna try to be "done" by the end of class tomorrow (...today?) and then I can run by Kinkos and see if that'll work for me, or if I have to go home and figure something else out. According to Yelp, though, the one downtown is full of bitch employees, and I'm a pretty high maintenance customer... Anyway, the mailer (a postcard, really--mailer seems too involved a name for what I will inevitable end up making) is in the works. I figure it's the easiest one, so I've let it slide a bit. There's going to be a postcard/comment card in the brochure, and I have that one pretty much done, so they'll probably be similar.



No comments:

Post a Comment