March 21, 2012

Earth Day + portfolio

So I was going through my portfolio and the typography and the background that used to be on this was hideous. Plus Earth Day is next month, and I was thinking about maybe making something for it again? So anyway, I'm reworking this one a bit... which one?


The type isn't finished yet, but I really like both of the colors. Maybe I should do another one in purple or maroon or something and call it a series? Too redundant?

EDIT: like this maybe?


And while we're talking about vector girls, here's my finished Death spread:


Also, I made a new online portfolio on Cargo Collective! Thanks, Amy, for the heads up. It's still in progress, which is why there isn't a header yet, but I like it better than Carbonmade or Behance. Better image quality and more customization than Carbonmade, but not as batshit crazy as Behance. I keep trying to go there and add more to my page, but there's so much craziness! Too many options and requirements and things to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment