March 30, 2012

sweet paint ad + skate posters


A skate poster. I'm liking the color overlay, but it needs some more work before it's done, definitely. I have a couple other skate things in the works; hopefully I'll be super productive tomorrow and get those done and posted.

 

 



 


 

My new press kit workspace :| This time I'm using Pendleton's color palette, and just kind of going with it. If this one doesn't fly....well, whatever. Probably gonna end up clean lines (who saw that one coming?) and maybe some "street art" illustrations with thick outlines. Perhaps some lost type thrown in there for funsies.




I'm still not sure about the middle of that spray paint logo. I hate to backtrack this far, but I'll probably make a different one of those. Especially since I got the punctuation wrong :/




1 comment:

  1. I've never commented on your blog before (I think?), but I actually do stalk it pretty regularly haha. I like how you post your in-progress works--it keeps me inspired. Thanks :) No sleep tonight, woohoo.

    I like the new logo you got there! I feel like the new press kit still looks like it's pushing for "skateboard" and not "skateboard art" though.. but that's just me. I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete