March 25, 2012

more fish stuff

stilllllll working on these. I don't know why I thought 50 was a sane number of fish to illustrate..but now I already have them divided up, and the category with a bunch of extras that I could conceivable cut out is the tropical/coral reef fish, and I'm already mostly done with those, so I guess I'll just finish haha
I also still haven't started the huge habitat backgrounds I'm going to need for the worksheet I was supposed to have finished last week... I'm hoping to get some significant progress on that tomorrow, since it looks like I'm about to crash for tonight. Anyway, here's the fish I've done so far:

My favorite:












I have some half-ass backgrounds for these in the works so they can be categorized into the different habitats (freshwater, deep sea, demersal, coastal pelagic, and oceanic pelagic, if you were wondering). I'm still working out how I can make these into more of a game than just flashcards, so hit me up if you think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment