March 4, 2012

and spring break comes to a close

So spring break is over tonight. I was pretty bad in terms of procrastination and productivity... so tonight's going to be interesting. I'm planning on finishing up my grooveshark illustrations, bringing 2 or 3 skateboard logos up to speed, and maybe graffiti-ing an illustration to go with them? I have to wait for my parents to bring some rolls of paper or something for that, though--my landlord wouldn't be happy if I got spray paint all over his hardwood floors.

Some rambling: I was an extra in a rave scene for Teen Wolf the night before last. Let me tell you, "dancing" for 14 hours is not how I expected to spend my Friday night/Saturday morning... it was fun, though. Definitely more intense than the Adidas/B.O.B. thing a couple months ago. Some crazy stuff went down...I wish I could have gotten pictures, but we weren't allowed, on pain of death. Or being booted, at least.

Anyway, here's a couple videos that are pretty sweet. This kind of abstract, surreal mood is what I'm going for in my grooveshark brochure.




I'll be updating this post as the night and my to-do list progress.

Current Grooveshark brochure:










Skate it or hang it:



This one's a little crazy...still figuring things out






No comments:

Post a Comment