October 24, 2011

AHHHHHHH WINE

EDIT3: threw 'em on some bottles



EDIT2: took away the dots, and added some huge swirl thing.



EDIT: fixed the g/li and the middle e, and added some dots.



so a couple people today were talking about the wine bottle due date and the Color Comps lady and how we probably need to have everything done by Wednesday so we can drive up there to get them and have the weekend to work. Which makes sense, but clearly my mind had not figured this out yet. So, tonight I'm going to try to make a bunch of progress so I can edit tomorrow night and send it off Wednesday.

As far as my wine bottle goes, the front is pretty much just going to be my "angeline" design vertically. I think it's a little too clean and plain as it was, so I'm going to add some curls and other feminine, serif-y things. Now that I think about it, this will probably severely impede my real estate for the sheet of transfer paper, but whatever. Here's the beginning of that process:


The back will be fairly self-explanatory, and pretty minimal. I don't think I'm going to put any copy, just what's legally required to be there.

The box. There's an enigma. I'm thinking about just printing that one instead of using transfers, since it'll be paper and not cylindrical and not glass, etc, which will hopefully make my life easier. I have sketches of some girl (Angeline, I guess) with flow-y hair, but I seem to be doing that a lot lately, so I'm going to try to figure something else out. We'll see what happens. Maybe a pattern of some of the swirly additions I have yet to make?

And something else I've been working on:


No comments:

Post a Comment