October 22, 2011

Diversity poster + B.O.B. WHAT

So today I worked a little on the diversity poster that's due tomorrow for the grd club. I'm not sure if I like where this is going...but I still have tonight and tomorrow to fix it, so hopefully I'll get enlightened or something.




And yesterday, Lauren and I were extras for an Adidas commercial at Opera with B.o.B. It was...interesting. After about 3 hours of waiting, there was a "tour bus" scene which was really boring and stupid, and then there was a "concert" scene which was fun. B.o.B. is pretty cool, he talked to us and gave us a little freestyle preview of his new single, Strange Clouds. I brought my camera to do some illegal creeping, but all I could pull of were some phone pictures:







Not bad for a Friday afternoon I would have otherwise spent watching the latest episode of Ringer and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment