October 20, 2011

angeline: the ambigram

ok here's what I think I'm going to use. There's still a couple of things I need to put on the front--"Merlot" or "Pinot Noir" or something, and the alcohol content, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with those yet. I also might tilt what I have now about 15 or 20 degrees. Eh, I don't know yet. If I find some packing tape I'll figure it out tomorrow.
The Kroger search for Angeline wine today (yesterday? its 1am) was unsuccessful..which is annoying. I'm going to have to marta myself to Edgewood today or something since I'm retarded and I deleted the picture I had of the back label. I'm hoping to have this all or mostly ironed out by this weekend, and then I can start thinking about making a template for the container and figuring out what that has going on. AHHHH MY LIFE



And some other stuff:

The new smartcar website is AMAZING. I love it.


And I know it's not Christmas yet, but these are some awesome ornaments:


And other random stuff. Product design always amazes me, since I can never think in 3d very well...






No comments:

Post a Comment